Top 10 Richest Women in Canada 2023
Top 10 richest women in Canada in 2023 by net worth.
Can you name the richest female in Canada? Chances are, you already know a few. But who are the wealthiest women in Canada for 2023? According to the latest Forbes list of the top ten Canada’s wealthiest women, there are some familiar names at the top of the list.
Canada is home to some of the world’s most successful and wealthiest women. With their drive and determination, these Canadian women have achieved success in their respective fields and created empires that have made them some of the richest females in Canada.
Generally, Francoise Bettencourt Meyers of France is the richest woman in the world, ranked No. 14 on Forbes’ list of billionaires. Besides that, Rihanna is now officially the youngest self-made billionaire in 2023, according to Forbes.
From tech moguls and retail entrepreneurs to media personalities and investment gurus, these women have achieved success in their respective fields and have made a lasting impact on Canadian society. So who are the top 10 wealthiest women in Canada in 2023?
In this article, we will look at the top 10 richest women in Canada as of 2023 and explore their estimated net worth and their major investments.
Who is the richest woman in Canada 2023?
According to Forbes ranking, with an estimated net worth of $8.57 billion, Sherry Brydson is now the richest, most influential woman in Canada as of 2023.
Sherry Brydson owns at least 23 percent of The Woodbridge Company which is her major investment generating a revenue of $11 billion. Most importantly, Sherry Brydson is among the top 10 richest people in Canada.
In summary, we will share a comprehensive list of the top ten richest women in Canada as of 2023. Then, we will state their estimated net worth and their major lines of investments.
Top 10 richest women in Canada 2023
- Sherry Brydson. Net Worth 2023 – $8.57 billion. Major investment – Woodbridge.
- Mirella Saputo. Net Worth 2023 – $5.2 billion. Major investment – (Saputo incorporated)
- Susan Niczowski. Net Worth 2023 – $5.2 billion. (Summer Fresh)
- Heather Reisman. Net Worth 2023 – $2.93 billion. (Indigo Books)
- Rita Bronfman. Net Worth 2023 – $2.1 billion. (Seagram)
- Phyllis Lambert. Net Worth 2023 – $2 billion. (Seagram)
- Canadian Singer Celine Dion. Net Worth 2023 – $800 million. (Feeking, Inc.)
- Eileen Regina Edwards “Shania Twain”. Net Worth 2023 – $400 million. (Singer and songwriter)
- Mandy Rennehan. Net Worth 2023 – $650 million. (Freshco)
- Coco Rocha. Net Worth 2023 – $185 million. (Modelling Company)
The richest women in Canada are majorly global residents who also happen to be among some of the wealthiest in the world. Apart from global citizens, immigrants in Canada have also made a fortune to be ranked among the richest female millionaires in Canada today.