List of the top 10 Best Business Schools to study in Canada from 2023 to 2024.
Canada is home to some of the best business schools in the world. In 2023, Forbes ranked the top 10 best business schools in Canada based on their academic excellence, faculty quality, and student experience. These rankings include both MBA and undergraduate programs from universities across Ontario and other provinces in Canada.
The list includes business schools offering a variety of programs such as finance, accounting, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more. It also takes into account the number of international students enrolled in each school. With this list, you can find out which school is best suited for your needs and interests.
Undergraduate programs at business schools in Canada typically last four years, although some programs offer three-year or accelerated two-year programs. The average cost of tuition for an undergraduate business degree at a Canadian business school is an average of $33,000 per year. International students make up a significant proportion of students at Canadian business schools, with nearly 30% of students coming from outside of Canada.
Which is the best Business School in Canada 2023?
The Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto is Canada’s most prominent business school within the country’s largest and most significant research university. MBA programs are the most popular programs at the Rotman School of Management with nearly 60% of students enrolled in MBA programs.
So which are the top 10 best business schools in Canada in 2023? These are the best universities for business in Canada according to the Forbes ranking 2023.
Canada’s Best Business Schools: University Rankings 2023
- Rotman School of Management. Forbes best business school in Canada in 2023.
- Smith School of Business at Queen’s University.
- Ivey Business School in Canada.
- McGill Desautels Faculty of Management.
- Schulich School of Business, Canada.
- UBC Sauder School of Business.
- The University of Alberta, Faculty of Business.
- DeGroote School of Business.
- HEC Montreal, School of Business Studies.
- The University of Waterloo Conrad, School of Entrepreneurship and Business.
Best Business Universities in Ontario 2023
- The University of Toronto, School of Business.
- The University of Waterloo, School of Business.
- York University, Faculty of Business.
- Queens University, School of Business.
- McMaster University, School of Business.
- Western University, Faculty of Business Studies.
Which MBA is highly paid in Canada?
As of 2023, the Executive MBA program is the best-paying degree in Canada with an average annual salary of 155,000 CAD. On the other hand, a Business administration degree, especially for those studying business management, tops the list as the business degree that is in high demand in Canada today.
In summary, with this knowledge, you can begin to make informed decisions about where to pursue your business course in Canada. Depending on your budget, career aspirations, and educational needs, one of the top 10 best business schools in Canada in 2023 will provide you with the skills and resources to take your career to the next level. Lastly, it’s important to research each school carefully before deciding to find a program that best fits your needs and interests.